Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Website enquiry from Aurecongroup.com


P2B  uses  B2B

Dear Marketing Executive :

Singapore based web site , www.SourceGuru.com , calls itself a ,
P2B ( Professionals to Businesses ) service platform

They decided to use B2Bwww.B2BmessageBlaster.com  )  to
email their Home Page ( image ), to 40,000 + Indian Companies

And , in just  ONE DAY  !

Here is what they wrote on Oct 14 , 2014 :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, 

I'm Joseph from Sourceguru and we're currently using your database for our marketing efforts.
It's extremely helpful !
However, there seems to be an issue whenever I try to select all the companies especially for IT-software. Seems like whenever there is more than 2000 companies being blasted, the server crashes. Is this a fixable issue or is there a way you can help me with this problem?
 Cheers, 
Joseph Haresh Singh
Sourceguru Pte Ltd
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And again on 15 Oct :

" You're welcome. India is one of our target markets and your site focuses on them. Has the issue been addressed ? "

Joseph Haresh Singh
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We checked . There is no issue , Joseph . Check your local set-up

If visitors don't come to your Web site , send your Web site to visitors , using  B2B
If Mohamed does not go to Mountain , let Mountain go to Mohamed !
with regards ,
( click to view my profile )
Mumbai , India



No comments:

Post a Comment