Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 11 October 2014

Emails sent thru NetCore Falconide


Nitin

FIRST  THING


Yesterday I wrote to you about NOT finding any emails from our side to Innovative Research

I hope you are investigating this

Then , last evening , I " approved " a message composed by EnzyTrans ( about use of solar panels )

After approval , I checked and found that it was removed from " Messages Pending for Approval " page

But ,

Upon checking up Falconide log , this morning , I could not find any email sent to EnzyTrans , saying :

" Your Message....XYZ...has been approved and now you may proceed to blast it to Companies of your choice . You will find your Message listed in the Message Drop List on page ,.... Blast Message ....."

Could it be that such " Approval " emails are being sent by us DIRECTLY and not through Falconide ?

If so , even that is fine , as long as the mail gets sent

However , if that ( DIRECT sending ) is the procedure , then I would request you to mark a copy to me , so that I may follow up with the concerned Subscriber

Perhaps , such Copy-Marking , could be done even if that email gets sent thru Falconide . Pl examine



SECOND THING


*  Yesterday , I had requested Satish to send me a list such as :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Industry Name.............. No of Companies in our Database
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1
2
3
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL No Of COMPANIES. ................................... XYZ

-------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE RUSH first thing today

I want to send this list to Mr Shailendra Singh ( DIPP ) to convince him to provide that hyperlink on MakeInIndia to our B2B site

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment