Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 October 2014

COUNTRY MASTER


Shuklendu


While checking out uploaded " Indian Diplomatic Missions  Abroad" , yesterday , I found several errors
Eg

Country = Argentina

contained city-names from

Australia / Austria / Croatia etc  !

I pointed this out to Nitin - then spoke to him again this morning

He sent me an Excel Sheet , purporting to be " COUNTRY  MASTER "

I looked at it and found several serious errors  !

Eg

>  4 ways to describe UK

>  6 ways to describe USA

>  Mumbai / Hong Kong are COUNTRIES  !... It is a long list !


I tried to tell Shatish , over the phone , as to what were the mistakes and how to correct these quickly as I point out over the phone

He asked me to carry out this CORRECTION and send him , a corrected MASTER  !

I do not consider this to be my job and would appreciate if you would tell Shatish that this is HIS job !

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment