Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 October 2014

RE: Making Indian MSMEs globally competitive


Dear Sir / Madam :


Thank you for your invite

Unfortunately , given my age ( 81 + years ) and by-pass history , I will not be able to attend

But , in my own small way , I am trying to help MSME


I believe that :


MSMEs cannot afford to spend lakhs of Rupees to advertise their products / services

>  Most MSME cannot afford to set-up their own sales-distribution network

>  Nearly all MSME sell their output through larger organized companies

>  A large percentage of MSME operate as sub-contractors to larger companies


This belief prompted me to recently launch ,




where , we have an online database of ,

>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    listed as per 52 Industry Sectors

>    located in 2,000 + towns


Any MSME can register on B2B , and send out its Marketing Message to a large number of potential clients across India , with a SINGLE CLICK , - and in a matter of minutes  !

And should an MSME want to promote its products / services to millions of Companies around the World , it can send its Marketing Email to some 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 Cities of the World - again , in a matter of minutes !

I would appreciate if you can pass on this info to participating MSME

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )


Mumbai

PS :

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )


No comments:

Post a Comment