Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 October 2014

FW: Excel Sheet


Nitin,


Sometime back , we purchased from Ankit Shah ( Vadodara ) , a CD containing following 10 databases :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>    Foreign Embassies in India

>    Indian Diplomatic Missions Abroad

>    Consular, Trade & Information Offices in India

>    Honorary Consulates in India

>    International Organizations & UN Offices in India

>    Selected Trade Organization.

>    Selected Chamber of Commerce & Trade Associations in India.

>    Selected Chamber of Commerce & Trade Associations Abroad.

>    Selected list of Import- Export websites/portals.

>    Selected list of websites offering free advertising.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of these , Sanjivani has re-compiled ( in an EXCEL format ) , 365 records belonging to :

INDIAN  DIPLOMATIC  MISSIONS  ABROAD ( as attached )


Now , on " Blast Message - Chambers " page , we already have following databases ( droplist ) :

*    Chambers of Commerce

*    Trade Bodies / Industry Associations

*    Professional  Associations

*   Society / Council / Academy / Federations..etc


In this droplist , I request you to add :


"  Indian Diplomatic Missions Abroad  "

And,

upload the attached database

While uploading , please remove the actual name of the concerned person ( first column ) and the Telephone No ( last column )

If there are any questions , do phone me

As Sanjivani ,re- compiles the remaining databases, I will send these to you for uploading

Of course , some of these already exist on our site

hcp





From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:13 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Excel Sheet

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Excel Sheet.


Thanks & Regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment