Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 30 June 2013

Thank You


Dear Friends

Many thanks for taking time out – at a very short notice – and joining in my birthday celebrations
Your presence made this , for me , an unforgettable event !
And looking at all the fun we had , I am sure you would not want to  wait till your 80th birthday !
Thanks again

Hcp

PS

With addition of some 98 poems ( English ) ,  www.hemenparekh.in  is taking shape.
300 + Hindi / Gujarati poems will get uploaded in next few weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment