Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 June 2013

RE: Project Plan for Redevlopment of MyJobs App


Nitin

I look forward to receiving your Detailed Project Plan very soon

In the meantime , can you pl quickly hide the link of page, “ Be an Entrepreneur

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:00 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Project Plan for Redevlopment of MyJobs App

Dear Sir,

Following changes(Major) are planned for Redevelopment of “MyJobs” App

1.       Apply against Job Alert
2.       Apply to Companies – Industry-wise
3.       Apply to Companies – City-wise
4.       Apply to Email-Ids
5.       Jobseeker Registration with resume upload option
6.       User defined cover Note & subject  for Email

To carry out above changes we require approx. 6 months (2 working days per week).

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



No comments:

Post a Comment