Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 June 2013

Something to say


Dear Team,

Here it is :

Ø RESUME  BLASTER ( Online and Mobile App )

           This week , the total no of Companies / Recruiting Agencies in our database , went up from approx  1,12,000  to 2,25,532
           And the no of Cities ( where these Companies are located ) , went up from 656  to  1251
          This means , a candidate who is “ registered ( Submitted Resume ) on www.CustomizeResume.com , can now blast his resume to , nearly twice the no of     Employers in twice the no of Cities ! FREE too
And from his Android Smartphone

This became possible , thanks to a lot of effort put in over past 6 months by Tushar , Kailas and of late by Manoj . 


           Although this got hosted about 15 days back , it gets officially launched today

          For this , my thanks go to Kailas and Sanjeevani from our side and to Shuklendu ( Sentient Systems ) , Shivanand ( L&T Institute of Technology )

         You may want to visit it and , if you find anything useful / interesting , then feel free to share with your friends / contacts

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment