Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 June 2013

RE: Resume Data entry automation.


Shuklendu

Obviously , these guys are very focused on Resume Parsing and must have done a superb job

But

It is very likely that their software is “ tailored “ to the way Americans write their text resumes

It may not be suitable for the “ Indian “ manner of resumes

I discovered this while developing www.RecruitGuru.com

One day , we will revive RecruitGuru

hcp

From: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:45 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Resume Data entry automation.



From: Vinay [mailto:vinay@rchilli.co]
Sent: 05 June 2013 17:35
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Resume Data entry automation.

Hello ,
I am writing you to check about, recruitement process. 

In your Recruitement system, are you still adding resumes manually to add data one by one ? 

Today in fast moving technology, Resume Parsing is must to have in any organization.  

Benefits for you are 
  1. 55% more candidate filling forms on your website. 
  2. Directly Import Email resumes to your ERP / Recruitement system. 
  3. Process Bulk uploads. 
Isn't this simple and solve your data entry problem and you can spend time on more productive work.
And all you get this in less than one person salary.

Wipro is using it. And benefit they got is direct applications increased by 55% and this directly saves money and time. 

We help to automate your resume reading process. 

For demonstration please contact us or visit at www.rchilli.com 

Thanks
Vinay , CEO RChilli 
+91-8146608063   |    USA:  +1-877-572-7737 


No comments:

Post a Comment