Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 June 2013

FW: Customize resume database structure


Shivanand / Nitin / Kailas


Congrats on a fast job

I would request Shivanand to visit my office tomorrow and show to Kailas how to upload articles / create new “ Section “

Regards

hcp


PS:

Kailas :

As mentioned to you in the morning , a few HR executives of L&T are meeting for lunch on coming Sunday and I would like to show them my 200+ letters ( Communicating for Productivity ) duly uploaded. Check with Vitthal the 3  /  4  line write-up preceding each letter

Can visitors directly download from the site or email to themselves  any particular article ?


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:58 PM
To: 'Shivanand Satose'
Cc: Hemen Parekh; 'Shuklendu Baji'
Subject: RE: Customize resume database structure

Good Day Mr.Shivanand,
As requested we(Kailas & me) have made changes in blogger site settings, now it is pointing to” hemenparekh.in”domain .
Please check www.hemenparekh.in blogger site .

Please check & confirm it is working properly or not.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Shivanand Satose [mailto:Shivanand.Satose@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:48 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Subject: RE: Customize resume database structure

Hi,

Sure, today we can have discussion on that topic, or as HCP said, if we can meet on Tuesday that will also work.

Regards,
Shivanand Satose

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: 07 June 2013 16:18
To: Shivanand Satose
Cc: 'Hemen Parekh'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Customize resume database structure

Good Day Mr. Shivanand,

Before sending you the Customize Resume database structure, we need to discuss few things (finalizing the database structure) with HCP Sir.
Once we discuss & finalize the database structure , we will send you the database structure.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment