Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 26 June 2013

blogging site


Kailas

Let us not hurry to upload those 200 + Notes which Rajesh has typed
As it is , by now , we have sufficient content / variety on the site
I suggest you spend today , to attend to improving the site’s “ Look and Feel “ ( cosmetically ) by attending to :

Ø  Standardization of Fonts ( Verdana ) / 14 for the main text and 12 for the left / right navigation bars

Ø  “ Section Links “ ( viz: Home / Notes / Blogs and Poems ) must appear on each and every page – as is the case in CustomizeResume. Currently , these links are missing on the page for “ Poems “.

Ø  On Poems page , some texts in left side navigation bar are showing up in BLACK color !

If we can complete this work by evening , then I propose to send out promo email to those 25,000 Senior Executives in 3P’s database , for which , I will send to you revised draft by evening
As far as 47 lakh candidates are concerned , it does not matter and you may continue with the present blast
Hcp

PS:

Below the poems , the words you have used ( inside brackets ) are : Written by ..  …  ….
Pl remove “ By “ and
Modify these to read :  Written / Date

No comments:

Post a Comment