Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 30 June 2013

RE: scan


Dear Arvind


Thanks for sending this

Every single word in this Citation is well-deserved

Bharati joins me in congratulating you on your Life time Achievement Award

She , however , regrets that there was no mention of the real inspiration behind your achievements , viz: Lady Neema !

Pl give our regards to her


Bharati  /  Hemen


PS

You may want to look up my latest venture,






-----------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvind Athalye [mailto:athalye3@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 8:07 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: scan



No comments:

Post a Comment