Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 June 2013

RE: Review Meeting for B2B / B2C


Ashwini



I look forward to meeting you all next Friday

Good work – keep it up

Remember , once you enter an industry , the most important attributes demanded of an employee , are :

Ø Being able divide the task and work as a cohesive “ Team “ ( think of trapeze artists in a circus – a mistake spoils the show ! )

Ø Working to a completion target ( No repeat orders unless customer is satisfied with Quality and promised Delivery )


Regards

Hcp


From: ashwini hodage [mailto:ashwini.odage@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Review Meeting for B2B / B2C

Sure sir... actually.. we have made a lot of changes. Hope you find the changes remarkable. The overall look and feel of the site has been changed to that of customize resume. We ll surely try to prepare the presentation. A lot of things couldnt hapen because we were busy in changing the look of the site but I am sure that the current look ll please you.
Thank you
On Jun 22, 2013 8:16 AM, "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Shuklendu

My first review meeting with LTIT team was two weeks back
The next meeting is scheduled on next Friday at 10 am at LTIT premises
Each student will make a 5 minute presentation on the progress made by him / her on task allotted
I would appreciate if you can join and guide the team

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment