Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 25 June 2013

RE: 1.5lac database for uploading


Thanks

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:57 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji'; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: 1.5lac database for uploading

Dear Sir,

We have uploaded recruiter database on the server.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Kailas Patil [mailto:kailas@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:00 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: 1.5lac database for uploading

Dear Nitin,

Please find the attached excel file for uploading

Regards,
Kailas Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment