Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 11 June 2013

FW: hemen parekh blog site


Ø Bottom bar

In light of this , I request you to carry out following changes first , before uploading anything :

Ø From the central portion , remove the counters for, “ Section :………… “, and “ No of Articles in this Section :……….. “

Ø Divide the left side  vertical bar into three boxes , suitably named,
           #  Sections
           #   Statistics
           #   Explore

Ø Obviously , the SECTION box will show various Section Links. But since Sections will get created / added over a period of time , the box itself will grow longer , vertically , as time goes

Ø The STATISTICS box will contain following counters ,
·        Section selected:……….

·        Articles in this Section :……………

·        Total No of Articles :…………….

·        Total Page views so far:…………..

·        Total Visitors so far:…………..

·        HISTAT Counter………….

·        FeedJIT Counter…….

Ø The EXPLORE box will contain,
·        Subscribe To:

·        Popular Posts

·        Related Links..etc


Ø As far as the Right side vertical bar is concerned , there will be TWO boxes , viz:
·        Years / Months
·        Contact Form
 I suppose you will also find some simple fonts ( all lower case , but of course BIG ) for,
hemen  parekh ……. ( hyperlink to www.CustomizeResume.com )
27 June , 2013

One more thing :
Although colours now chosen are better than the black , I would request you to experiment by selecting for the background , the same shade of light blue as in this email.
For the TOP BAR ( where my name appears ) and the BOTTOM BAR ( where different credits appear ) , try out with a deeper shade of blue
In both of these BARS , the color of the fonts could be dark yellow or white , whichever looks better
Incidentally , the BOTTOM bar has become too wide ( deep ) , since Site Info is spread out in 4 lines
Pl reduce this to 2 lines , spread across the entire width of the page
But,
Popular Posts and Related links get included in left vertical bar and NOT into BOTTOM bar
Pl phone me after you had time to study my comments
Regards

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment