Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 June 2013

RE: [Info] email addresses


Sarah

I am interested in databases of Indian Companies

If you have , pl send sample records
And your price

hemen

From: Sarah [mailto:sarah.hays@optemdb.info]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:51 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: [Info] email addresses

Hi,

I'm sure you would be interested in reaching out to Marketing Email Lists with opt-in verified email addresses. We have over 50 million plus records from various businesses vertical with permission based email addresses.

All of these contacts come with Contact Name, Company Name, Tittles, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Revenue Size, Employee Size, SIC Codes, Industry and Email addresses.

A few other lists that would be of interest to you are Real Estate, B2B and B2C Email Lists, Automobile Dealers, Timeshare Owners, Investors and more.

Hit reply and send in your target audience I.e. Industry:?, Job Titles: ? and Geography:?

accordingly I can provide you with counts and a few Demo Samples to prove the accuracy of our data.

Regards,

Sarah Hays
Marketing Associate
Ph. (302) 409-0513
sarah.hays@optemdb.info

As a Cost effective measures, we use sub domains for our marketing services. Please reply us with your requirement we will get back to your with complete details of our services

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject "Unsubscribe".


No comments:

Post a Comment