Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 16 June 2013

B2B / B2C Registration Form and Database Structure


Shuklendu  /  Nitin

 During our meeting last Thursday , you asked me to sub-categorize,

Ø NGO

Ø Educational Institutions

Ø Government Departments / Agencies

Attached find the break-up
I hope you can send to Shivanand , revised Database Structure by Tuesday – 18th, at latest
In turn , I hope Shivanand can send to all of us , draft of REGISTRATION FORM , by same time
Perhaps it may help Shivanand – and his team – if you could send an email listing the decisions that we took in this regard , during our meeting
I plan to visit LTIT next Friday , to review the progress made by the students
Hcp

PS:

Shivanand

 Is next Friday OK ?
Pl ensure that the “ Division of work “ amongst team members is clearly spelled out – with target completion dates – in a tabulation. May be there could be two target dates , first for preparing dummy template U / I for the web page assigned to a given team member and second target for completing the Source Code
There will be some sequence / order to the total process
Even though the dummy U/I templates can be independently prepared by the concerned team member , he / she cannot ( perhaps ) , start coding until someone else’s coding gets complete

Each team member will be expected to make his / her presentation in 5 minutes each , followed by your own observations re progress
This kind of inter-dependence must be clearly spelled our

No comments:

Post a Comment