Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 June 2013

RE: Thanks!


Dear  Cynthia

I know you mean what you say , nevertheless , allow me to feel flattered !

And , if I am a Guru ( even a pseudo one ! ) , by way of Guru – Dakshina , you can spread the word about  www.hemenparekh.in , right ?


Thanks

hcp

From: Cynthia [mailto:cynthia@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: krsanghavi@vsnl.net; GLADYS VAZ; W.J.N Danait; Inder Sethi; C.M. Srivastava; sys-cpd@powai.ltindia.com; Suniti Desai; Bhavana Krishnan; radhakrishnantk11@yahoo.com; Ajay Deshmukh; rajvilaskadam20@gmail.com; murtybvr@itm.edu; Vijay Mahajan; payasam1957@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Re: Thanks!

Dear Mr. Parekh,


How could  I   ever forget those old days of  our mini - publishing house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-)

In the true sense - you communicated with all - and  proved  WHAT A DIFFERENCE  !!!! it makes.

Keep on teaching us Mr. Parekh......  There is still so much to learn from you.   
 
 
Yours obediently, 
 
Cynthia 
 
On 21-Jun-13 12:31 PM, Hemen Parekh wrote:
Dear  Friends


There is no doubt it was a memorable event , thanks to Gladys

I do hope to remain in touch with all of you , whenever there is something to share

Right now , it is the launch of   www.hemenparekh.in ,   ( Notes / Colleagues ) , where I have uploaded those letters I wrote to Powai employees during 1979 – 1986

Do visit my site , to revive old memories – and add substance to those circumstances through posting your own interpretation ( click on link , “ No Comments “ )

And also invite those other L&T-ites to visit / comment , who were witness to those turbulent but exciting times

With regards

hcp




From: Kirtikant Sanghavi [mailto:krsanghavi@vsnl.net]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 10:12 AM
To: GLADYS VAZ
Cc: Hemen Parekh; W.J.N Danait; Inder Sethi; C.M. Srivastava; sys-cpd@powai.ltindia.com; Suniti Desai; Bhavana Krishnan; radhakrishnantk11@yahoo.com; Ajay Deshmukh; rajvilaskadam20@gmail.com; murtybvr@itm.edu; Cynthia Rodrigues; Vijay Mahajan; payasam1957@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Thanks!

Dear Gladys

It was indeed a memorable cool day to meet so many ex L&Ties,
who have pursued variety of HR roles to greatly contribute in making solid foundation for L&T
This was made possible by inviting so many and host a wonderful get- to-gather

I would like to convey my deepest appreciation for
your painstaking efforts, fraternity with old pals and above all your sincere warmth ....

Lots of thanks and kind regards,

Kirti Sanghavi
 KRS





On 17-06-2013, GLADYS VAZ wrote:


Dear Friends
It was nice to meet up with all of you yesterday, after so many years... despite the heavy rains.
Good to revive old memories. 
  Everyone's email ID is on this mail, except Diogo & Panwal who do not have an email ID.
Will keep in touch.
Regards
Gladys


netCORE's HUL Active Wheel Campaign Bags 2 More Awards!
Campaign India Digital Crest Awards, 2013
Gold in SMS / IVR category
DMAi's Echo Awards,
2013

Gold in Mobile Media category


No comments:

Post a Comment