Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 June 2013

Blogging Site


Shivanand


Kailas tells me that he will meet you on Monday re creation of new section , “ Poems “ ( although , he managed to upload one poem before running into problems )
In the meantime I noticed following which need attention :

Ø Font style / size for main content

I found the “ Ideal “ font style / size at …….Blogs > 2009 >  Creating Jobs Using Broadband
Please change ALL main content ( in the center ) to look like this
If you are in office , can this be done today ? Pl give me a ring

Ø Font style / size for left and right vertical navigation –cum- statistics panels

           As far as these are concerned , you may “ Standardize “ on Font style Gautami and size 10 , for ALL pages . Currently , these are different on different pages !
          Can you show to me thru TeamViewer , how this would look , before final implementation ?

Ø Link “ No Comments “ below each blog

           This is very faint and almost invisible
           Can font size be increased and color changed to YELLOW , for contrast ?
          If visitors cannot find it , they will not post comments !

Regards

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment