Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Blogging Site


Shivanand

Throughout yesterday , I kept looking up the site every hour , even as you continued making changes
It certainly looks much better now
I suppose , during the course of today morning , you will carry out the remaining changes , so that , in the afternoon , you / Kailas can upload a few blogs and test the appearance / functionalities
I suppose you will attend to :

Ø Simplified “ Site Name “. I suggest you remove those 5 small dots following , “ So much to Say “ ( which should also be simple lower case letters )

Ø Add below my name , 27 June , 2013. Also left align entire write-up

Ø Can HISTAT counter be bigger in order to right and left align with FEEDjit counter ? Currently it not only looks odd but difficult to read.

Ø Bottom Bar – and its write-ups – are ok, but can its height be reduced ? Make it look slim and same background color as the TOP bar

Ø Appearance of white clouds in the background

Although white clouds are always very pleasing on a sky-blue background , they cause a problem. White letters ( fonts ) are just not visible if
superimposed above the clouds ! You may wish to experiment by eliminating the clouds and maintaining uniform blue background with white letters
Or , change font color to black , leaving clouds as they are
Feel free to phone me for clarifications
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment