Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 June 2013

RE: [Parekh Kutumb!] Dear Batukkaka,


Dear  Pappu

Let me assure you that it is such love from the second generation that keeps oldies like me going !

Look you up in 2023 !

Love

Batuk kaka

PS

I made my birthday an excuse to launch ,  www.hemenparekh.in


From: Pappu Parekh [mailto:notification+kjdmpjd7k51d@facebookmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:37 PM
To: Parekh Kutumb!
Subject: [Parekh Kutumb!] Dear Batukkaka,

Image removed by sender. Dear Batukkaka, You have always inspired the...
1:36pm Jun 27
Dear Batukkaka,
You have always inspired the whole family and you remain a role model for us.
Wishing you a very happy 80th and hope you have good health and a lot of happiness.
Enjoy your day,
Lots of Love,
Pappu,Aalapi,Abhi,Subir
Image removed by sender.
View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment