Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 June 2013

Blogging site


Shivanand / Kailas


Take a look at the following link
It shows one of those 200 letters that I wrote to L&T employees ( Communicating for Productivity )
When you start uploading today afternoon , pl give these 200 TOP priority , even if you manage to upload 100 by Friday evening
Reason :
On Sunday , I am having lunch with some 20 L&T Hr executives ( retired and working ) – most of who were “ witness “ to what was happening at Powai during 1982-87
So , they have read these original letters
I would like to invite them to,
Ø Visit our site
Ø Post their comments ( since they had personally seen what was happening at Powai )
Ø Share on social networking web sites
Ø Email these pages to other L&T-ites
hcp





http://resumesearchengine.blogspot.in/2012/04/participative-management_12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment