Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 June 2013

RE: Today appointment


Dear Naveenbhai


No problem

Get well soon. Let me know whenever you feel better

I can visit Mr Dsouza in his office , if he so desires . He can phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Regds

hemenbhai

From: Naveen Mandhana [mailto:mandhana.naveenkumar@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:42 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Today appointment

Hare Krsna...
I am unwell (severe backpain) and thus seek excuse fr tday 10 am appointment.
Lets plan another day next wk except Mon.
I spoke to the person in charge fr sales of Mobile phones in Videocon....Mr Jerald Dsouza....he sits in Gurgaon and he has shown some intrest in ur software.
Shall try to talk to u at 10 am tday.
warm regards
naveen mandhana
99200-80864


No comments:

Post a Comment