Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 June 2013

RE: MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ! 27th June


Neha


Many thanks for your very kind words

I am not sure if I deserve / merit these

But if I can live up to your expectations , I would consider my life well-spent


Regards

hcp
,

From: Neha Punetha
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:32 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 3P Group
Subject: RE: MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ! 27th June

Dear Sir,
As desired, please find below mentioned the poem in your honour.

You are our torchbearer, our guiding lamp,
You are the source behind the illustrious 3P clan.

We wish with all our might,
To see you gleaming bright.

Your endeavor, your precious dream,
Brings us together as a devoted team.

Glorious has been your every path,
You truly reside in all our hearts.

Attainment of your vision is our mission,
May you continue to be our inspiration……

 Thanks & Best Wishes,


Neha Punetha
Senior Research Associate
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0388
Board   -  +91 22 6707 0380
Description: \\Juhi\C\Documents and Settings\Juhi\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures\STR.jpg
301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Web Address   -  www.strategichr.co.in
Email Address -  neha@strategichr.co.in












From: Mekhola Ganguly
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:03 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 3P Group
Subject: MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ! 27th June

Dear Sir ,


Wish you a very very Happy Birthday !


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6_nN4DolBCJgdquqI807YeypJnMWsRBnGlYsiBY-xjNk8vbkYjaJNygPvcNAPRfn3Tp-zvCHnuXqhu02gM68bFYVdy1VXOKF9jk4aUD-06q0-0YqSwNsWIvM6x675kJshNbIdPnHMnjn4/s1600/ChocolateBirthdayCake.jpg


Have a wonderful year ahead.


Thanks ,
3P Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment