Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 June 2013

RE: Last Few Days for ASDF Global Awards Nomination [Dates Extended till 30-June-2013]


Dear Dr Arulmurugan



Thanks for inviting to nominate myself for one of the awards

Knowing that there are hundreds of far more deserving candidates , I would not even think about myself as “ eligible “ to contest !

But I take the liberty to invite you to visit my just launched web site ,  www.hemenparekh.in > Notes ( Colleagues )

Here you will find my letters to 7500 employees of L&T ( Powai )

You may want to mention this effort to friends / colleagues

Any comment that you may yourself choose to post on my site , will be highly appreciated

With regards,

Hemen  parekh





From: Saikishore Elangovan [mailto:admin@asdf-dl.biz]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 10:14 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Last Few Days for ASDF Global Awards Nomination [Dates Extended till 30-June-2013]

Hello,

Last few days left behind to nominate yourself or your institute for ASDF Global Awards 2013. These awards are given across to recognize the people from Academic, Industry and Scientific Research. Additionally this year we are giving away Institutional Awards for the Educational Institutes which has more than 200 students under different categories. 

The Nominations Closing for

Academic Awards
  • Best Professor
  • Best Dean
  • Best Academic Chairman
  • Best Administrator
  • Best Computer Science Faculty
  • Best ASDF Student Project
  • Best ASDF Student
Industry Awards
  • Best Chief Executive Officer 
  • Best Chief Financial Officer
  • Best Chief Operations Officer
  • Best Human Resources Manager
  • Best Entrepreneur
  • Best Woman Entrepreneur
  • Best Young Entrepreneur
Researcher Awards
  • Best Academic Researcher 
  • Best Scientific Researcher
  • Best Industry Researcher
  • Lifetime Achievements Awards 
Institute Awards
  • Best Infrastructure Institute
  • Best Academic Institute
  • Best Resourceful Institute
  • Best Automated Institute
  • Best Communication Institute
  • Best Structured Institute 
  • Best ASDF Chapter
Last Date for the Submission of Online Nomination : 30th June, 2013

For more informations visit www.awards.asdf.org.in

Note : There is no Registration FEE for online nomination or others. Please don't be blind-folded or influenced by mis-guiders.

--
Dr. V. Arulmurugan, President, ASDF Global Awards 2013 
awards@asdf.org.in | www.awards.asdf.org.in 






We respect the privacy of the individuals. Click here to unsubscribe. 
Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment