Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 June 2013

RE: List of Password


Kailas


I just checked ( at random ) , InMobi and found that you have entered WRONG password !

Latest correct password is,

Hemendra

Pl thoroughly re-check all and remake the list

Also , sub-group as mentioned earlier

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:08 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: List of Password

Dear Sir,

Please find the attached file

Regards,
Kailas Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment