Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 June 2013

FW: Update


From: Arpita Roy
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:28 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Update

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.
This is regarding our yesterday’s discussion. I had a word with a couple of my friends. Unfortunately their experience is only on mobile platforms and thus they are unable to assist us in this activity.
Apologies for not being able to help.

Regards
Arpita

Do visit us at www.3pconsultants.co.in

Thanks & Best Wishes,


Arpita Roy
                                                          
Manager- Business Development

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0338
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         - arpita
@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment