Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 11 June 2013

RE: RPET & MPPET, MP+2, BIHAR+2 2013 STUDENTS DATA SAMPLE

Dear Amit


Thanks for samples

These databases are NOT identical and , in many cases , Column Heading does not tell you what the data is !

In my earlier email , I have clearly mentioned my MINIMUM requirements for FRESH GRADUATES database ,
OR
Experienced Professional Database

Such databases MUST include the following fields :

Ø First Name
Ø Last Name / Surname
Ø Gender ( Male / Female )
Ø Marital Status ( Married / Single )
Ø Date of Birth
Ø Address
Ø City
Ø Edu Qualifications
Ø Year of Passing
Ø Experience ( Years / Months )
Ø Email Id
Ø Mobile Number
Ø Current Details ( Not a Must ) :
·        Name of Employer Company
·        Designation
·        Salary

Apart from database of Jobseekers , I am also interested in Database of Companies / Organizations , which must include :

Ø Name of Company / Organization
Ø Address
Ø City
Ø Email Id
Ø Phone No
Ø Business Activity / Industry Sector
Ø Name of any Senior Executive
Ø Email of Senior Executive

If you have any such database , pl let me know

hemen

From: @mit [mailto:amit99955@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:27 PM
To: amit99956@gmail.com
Subject: RPET & MPPET, MP+2, BIHAR+2 2013 STUDENTS DATA SAMPLE

www.kenils.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment