Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 11 April 2015

Support our Charity - Wise Men Civic Welfare Association


Dear  Subscriber  :


I have already approved your message


It is visible on our page....  World Wide Wall ....., from where , I am actually replying by clicking on  ,

I AM INTERESTED .......  button


From this page , I notice  that you have  NOT  blasted your message so far




For blasting , follow these steps :



#   1....... Log In  ( on any page of our site )


#   2....... Visit page , "  Corporate - Industry + City wise  "

               You will find all of your messages in first drop list


#   3....... Select that message which you wish to blast


#   4......  Select any " Industry " of your choice


#   5......  Select , Country = India


#   6 .....  Then select " City " of your choice

               This will reveal ( on right-hand side of Map ) city-list


#   7  ...   Select ( tick ) as many ( or ALL ) cities of your choice


#   8 ....   Click on  " BLAST  MESSAGE "  button


#   9  ..... Repeat with different  "  Cities " or  " Industries "


#  10  ....  When " Your Credit Balance " counter reaches ZERO ,

               make Online Payment at page, " Recharge Account "


After selecting each item , page takes a few seconds to refresh , before you can go to the next step





BLAST  AWAY  !



Wishing you luck ,


hemen  parekh


Mumbai

( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment