Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 April 2015

RE: Congratulations on this great day !


Dear Team :


On 15 April 1990 , I had no idea that my ( 3P ) family will grow so big - and so , productively happy

Occasionally , when someone asked me about the " Secret of my Success " , I used to jokingly - and part seriously - say ,

"  P in HCP stands for Perseverance "

When , in 1956 , I failed at the University of Illinois , my father wrote to me :

" Son , you may fail but never give up . Keep trying and you will succeed "

I joined University of Kansas , persevered and succeeded

I hope , all of you will keep up that spirit - in our office and in your homes too

And , on this day , I publicly acknowledge the debt that I owe my wife !

Even more than my perseverance , it was her unflinching belief in me , that kept me going

As a milestone of my journey , today I dedicate to her , my latest offering ,


I urge you all to join me in making our Country a better place by blasting your very own , constructive suggestions to our MPs / MLAs / Ministers , from this platform

Just wait for a couple of days , since the REGISTRATION FORM is getting revised

As soon as it is ready , I will let you know

Good Luck

hcp

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Pradeep Bhalla [mailto:pradeep@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:02 AM
To: 3pgroup; 3P Group Recruiters
Subject: Congratulations on this great day !

Proud to be part of 3P on this milestone day as we celebrate our 25th
year of focussed quality deliveries and making changes in the lives of
many an individual.
Let's dedicate ourselves to continue the journey with untiring resolve
and focus on contributing towards qualitative talent inputs to our
customers who are the core of our business.

Congratulations to all the 3Pites who have made this happen.

Pradeep

No comments:

Post a Comment