Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 April 2015

CONGRATULATIONS


Dear Shripal ,


Congrats  !

Just found the following report on internet

I still fondly recall your visit to my office , some 3 years back , when you had just launched Swipe products and agreed to pre-install our mobile app ( My Jobs ) on Swipe Tablets

I am proud of that early association and very happy with your achievements

From the photo appearing below , I believe you received this award at the hands of Shri Amitabh Kant , Secretary - DIPP ( Ministry of Commerce )

For last few months , I am in email - touch with Shri Kant re my newly developed web site ,




where , I am trying to promote " Make In India " campaign thru pages :






Shri Kant has invited me to visit Delhi and share my concept ( Transforming India ) with all the Senior Officers of DIPP - which , I plan to do by month-end .  


You may want to look up B2B - even use our online Messaging Service , to market your products to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies , in our online database ( listed as per 52 Industry Sectors / located in 380 cities )

If there are any questions , feel free to contact me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh



Marol , Mumbai








http://indiaeducationdiary.in/image11/etswipe.jpg





















Report by India Education bureau, Pune: The Economic Times’ Top 50 ranking of Inspiring Entrepreneurs of India has listed Swipe’s Shripal Gandhi as one of them.
The Economic Times Top 50 Inspiring Entrepreneur rankings includes the whos who of India Inc. such as Azim Hashim Premji - Wipro Limited, Lakshmi Niwas Mittal - ArcelorMittal, Sachin Bansal – Flipkart, Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao - GMR Group, Gautam Adani - Adani Enterprises, Shiv Nadar – HCL, Narayana Murthy – Infosys, Kunal Bahl – Snapdeal, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw – Biocon, Sunil Bharti Mittal - Bharti Enterprises, Baba Kalyani - Bharat Forge, Kishore Biyani - Future Group et al.
The young innovative mind behind Swipe Technologies, Mr. Shripal Gandhi is instrumental in heralding a revolution in India with affordable mobility products. Swipe Technologies today has India’s largest Tablet/Fablets portfolio In a short span of 30 months, 5,00,000+ consumers are  proud owners of Swipe Tablets and Fablets.

Mr. Shripal Gandhi, Founder & CEO, and Swipe Technologies, said: “I am humbled by the recognition given to me by none other than the Economic Times and put me alongside the bestest of the best entrepreneurs of India. At the same time it is a matter of great pride for the entire family of Swipe Technologies to be in the league of marquee companies who are built on the entrepreneurial spirit of India. I salute The Economic Times India Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 for fostering this spirit and giving it its due. I also thank our investors, channel partners, vendors, colleagues who have believed in the story of mobility and Swipe Technologies.”
Swipe is an innovative pacesetter with a vision to empower India to become one of the top 10 nations in the world in terms of the availability of new tablet technologies, innovative solutions through R&D support and strategic vision. The key mantra which Mr. Gandhi follows is providing affordable cutting-edge computing-cum-communications devices to the mass. And Swipe has been working non-stop to bring this dream into reality.
Swipe originates from the creative valleys of Palo Alto, California. The digital revolution has taken the world by storm and Swipe is all set to unleash another one in the mobile computing arena. The beginning has been made in India, backed by a very strong 500+ support centers across the country, to rewrite the history revolutionize the of digital market space in India and world, thereby.
The Economic Times India Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 celebrated entrepreneurship in all its avatars, and the grand event, was hosted at Taj Palace, New Delhi on 26th February 2015
The summit had an impressive line-up of leading entrepreneurship revolutionaries from across industries, the government, academia and civil society.


No comments:

Post a Comment