Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 April 2015

RE: Give me some time


Dear Devendrabhai


Attached find draft of a Message that you may consider blasting to ,

>    Indian Companies

>   Policy Makers


from B2B platform

I have tried to prepare a common draft for both

This is just a draft . You may wish to make additions / deletions / corrections that you consider necessary

As far as our meeting is concerned , I am planning to be in my office on Tuesday ( 28th )

One Fr Joe Pareira ( who is also running a NGO ) is meeting me at 10 am

It would be nice , if you too , can join us at that time

with regards,

hemen

--------------------------------------

Address :

3P Consultants Pvt Ltd

A 301 , Hyde Park ( Above Vodafone Stores )

Opp. Ansa Industrial Estate

Saki Vihar Road , Powai

From: Devendra Desai [mailto:play@childrentoyfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:55 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Give me some time

thanks with regards.
Devendra

On 23 April 2015 at 12:51, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Devendrabhai

Thank you for sending the letter you sent to Shri Narendra Modi

PS ;

It was nice talking to you just now

I will act accordingly

regards,

hemendra

----------------------




--
Regards
Play Together,Stay Together
Devendra S. Desai
Vandana Sonawane
Team CTF

Children Toy Foundation
C/O R.Desai & Co,Modern House,11,Dr. V.B.Gandhi Road,Fort,Mumbai-400001
Tel : (091-22) 22820687/09987754555
Fax : 091-22-22841247.
Email : play@childrentoyfoundation.org
Web: http://childrentoyfoundation.org
         http://ctfworld.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChildrenToyFoundationCTF

Main partners:

Vibha Inc.U.S.A
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Shroff family Charitable Trust
Tech Mahindra Foundation
Excel Industries Ltd.

Other supporters:
Individuals:
Mr. Sandip Baid
Mr. Ravindra Sanghvi
Mrs. Asha Bhatia

other partners:
LIC of India
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Excel Crop care Ltd
Godrej Industries Ltd
Bombay Community Public Trust
R.Desai & Paper Marketing Private Ltd.
Give India
Ghanshyamdas Saraf Trust
Olympia Games and Toys
Pegasus toy Kraft International
Drishti

No comments:

Post a Comment