Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 April 2015

RE: B2BMessageBlaster Changes


Nitin / Satish


Many thanks for a very professional-looking job !

In the days to come , we must improve upon this NEW STANDARD that you set

One urgent thing :

Even as you upload the revised REGISTRATION page today , please also modify ( in the TYPES OF MESSAGES drop list ) :

>  Canvassing / Lobbying

as per revised description sent to you

As mentioned to you earlier , I plan to start PROMO emails ( for this page ) only after revision of registration form

I would appreciate if you can show me , before noon ,   the revised REGISTRATION form thru TeamViewer , before uploading

I am not at home , between 12 noon till 3 pm today

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:45 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2BMessageBlaster Changes

Dear Sir,

Below changes are carried out in B2B Messageblaster  & uploaded on server.

1.       Influence Policy Makers changes
2.       Email Blaster Tool Changes
·       Influence Policy Makers Blast
·       Covering Letter
3.       Registration Page Note changes - {  Type your own name , if yours is not an Organization ; ie , if you are an Individual } (mail sent on Mon 14-Apr-15)

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment