Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Pending Items


Nitin

On Thursday ( 23rd ) , you have planned to upload button , " Policy Makers Targeted " , along the lines of earlier button , " This Message was blasted to "

In my last email ( new requests ) , I have requested that I would like , next to each of these buttons , the exact dynamic " Count " of the no of recipients of each message

The count should be right within the borders of the buttons

Can this improvisation be done on 23rd itself ?

Pl phone me

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment