Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 April 2015

RE: Hemen, I know it's Monday & you are busy but this one is important.


Dear Apurva

Like Eklavya of ancient times learning from a grass statue of Guru Dronacharya , I too am learning about Internet Marketing " in absentia " from your emails !

Just don't ask me for a " Guru Dakshina "  !

Here is the email that I sent out today :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO     WAY     COMMUNICATION  ?

Dear Policy Makers
[  Ministers / MPs / MLAs / Secretaries / Political Bosses ..etc  ]
------------------------------------------------

Why should you register on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B ) ?

Only if you need to :

>    Lobby
      eg: Corporate to set-up Manufacturing operations in your constituency /
       State ( one way to create jobs )

>   Canvass
     eg: Support for your Party's position on Land Acquisition Bill

>   Inform
     eg:  Reforms already undertaken in FDI

>   Ask
     eg:  Corporate opinion about GST

>  Seek
     eg : Corporate Inputs about " Ease of Doing Business "

>  Sell
     eg: Black Money Declaration Bill


Since B2B provides you with a platform

>  to talk ( from page , Blast Message - Corporate  )
>  listen  (  from page , Influence Policy Makers  ),

to the following stake-holders :

*   2,28,000 + Indian Companies located in 380 Cities
*        8,000+ International Chambers of Commerce in 5,392 Cities of World
*       2,300 +  Ministers / Secretaries / MPs / MLAs ( Central + States ) ,

there can be no shortage of " reasons " for you to  REGISTER  ( it is FREE ! )

with regards,

hemen  parekh
(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment