Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 April 2015

RE: NEXT G2G ON MAY 17 @ HOTEL PARKVIEW ANDHERI


Dear Friends ,


15th April was 25th Founders Day for 3P Consultants

On that day , on my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ) , I launched a new feature called ,


I invite you to look up this feature

And , if you have some imaginative solutions to the problems facing our Nation , then , I invite you to REGISTER yourself ( as " Individuals " ) and then send out your suggestion to our Policy Makers

On page ,  "  World  Wide  Wall " , you will find two of my own messages/solutions that I sent to our Policy Makers ( Land Acquisition Solution / Eliminate Generation of Black Money ). Pl read these for an idea

And if you think , this feature will enable India's " silently suffering " angry young men ( and women ) , to speak up and express themselves , then please pass on attached  Promo Email ( Make A Difference ) , to all of your friends / contacts

In any case , I look forward to some 14/15 wise men and women , giving their " piece of mind " to those Policy Makers , by registering tomorrow  !

Jai Hind  !

hcp

PS:

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( except for 10am - 11am tomorrow morning )

On 16th May , we plan to upload a new feature called " FAST  BLAST " .




From: Mohan Madiman [mailto:mohanmadiman@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:14 AM
To: Ajay Deshmukh
Cc: WJN Danait; Inderjit Sethi; Hemen Parekh; cm srivastava; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Vivek Mehta; Gladys Vaz 2; Ganesh Apte; Cynthia Rodrigues; Sanjay Karnik; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; Vijay Mahajan; Sr VP Global HR MVN Rao; Indrajit Sethi; Santosh Tiwari
Subject: Re: NEXT G2G ON MAY 17 @ HOTEL PARKVIEW ANDHERI

I'll be there! 


Regards,
Mohan Madiman

On 26 April 2015 at 08:59, Ajay Deshmukh <ajaymdeshmukh@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am out of India & returning in June

Dear All
I shall attend SKT’s get together on 17th May.
Look forward to seeing you all.
Danait

Sent from Windows Mail


Hello everyone!
Santosh Tiwari has booked Hotel Park-View (Laluubhai Park, Andheri West) for the next G-2-G on May 17.
Kindly join noon onwards.
Shall appreciate a word in confirmation.
Thanks and regards.
INDER
9869349465
P.S. SKT is in Delhi till May 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment