Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 April 2015

RE: Website Design & Mobile Site Development Services!!!


Dear Sipin

Thank you for writing

We have no immediate use for your services

But

You may consider blasting your Marketing Message , using our Online services at,


regards,

hemen parekh

Mumbai


-----------------------------------------------------

From: sipin [mailto:sipin.singh@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 12:03 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Website Design & Mobile Site Development Services!!!

Dear Sir \ Madam,
Hope you are doing well,
I just wanted to check if you had received my mails sent.
Please let me know with your valuable comment and give me one chance to serve you.
Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to read and consider this.

I Am Sipin
I found your web contact email contact@recruitguru.com
We are INDIA based Web Services Company with primary focus on Website Designing & Development. We have a dedicated team of professional designers, developers and SEO webmasters.

We have our competency in 
ASP.NET, C#, MS-SQL, CMS and e-commerce websitesMobile Apps’ and SEO.
Our design team work closely with your marketing staff and seek out your company's needs to take your business to the next step of success.

We customize our processes and reports according to the client's styles and guidelines so that you can have a better view over the procedure as well as the outcome.

We never contact your end client in case if you are agency client and are always ready to sign the NDA with us. Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to let us AMAZE you with our service.
We wish you the best of luck and looking forward for a long and healthy business relationship with you and your company.
 
Any query? We will love to provide quick assistance and information regarding our services and the ways we can color your business.
 
With Warm Regards,  
Sipin
(Business Executive)
 

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment