Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 April 2015

ELIMINATION OF BOGUS COMPANY NAMES



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitin


Pl take a look at this article in Wikipedia

Can this technique help us to remove those records ( from 2.28 lakh Company Database ), which contain following ( STOP ) words ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>     www.visitmp.com

>     Company that provides processing services

>     Confidential

>     A

>     Large Industrial Catering Company

>    $ 20 billion Fortune 500 Company

>    @Aidasinc

>     A big Mnc Company

>     A big MNC in Bangalore

>     A CMM 5 level Company

>    A fortune 100 company

>    A fortune 40 global product development Company

>    A global company

>   A large IT company

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We could not be the first people to have faced this problem !

I have no doubt , before us , thousands of people must have faced the SAME problem ,

AND

even found / developed ,  a software technique to REMOVE such records from the database

If you help , we will save months of efforts on part of Sanjivani

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment