Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 April 2015

Fwd: [#QSA-303-24324]: Need help for changing A & CNAME Record (customizeresume.com) (IN099165)


Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:
From: SupportTeam - India Internet <support@indiainternet.in>
Date: 30 April 2015 9:23:42 pm IST
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: [#QSA-303-24324]: Need help for changing A &amp; CNAME Record (customizeresume.com) (IN099165)
Reply-To: support@indiainternet.in
Hemen Parekh,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

   Ticket ID: QSA-303-24324
   Subject: Need help for changing A &amp; CNAME Record (customizeresume.com) (IN099165)
   Department: Technical Support (Domain / Hosting / Email)
   Type: Issue
   Status: Open
   Priority: Low

You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.indiainternet.in/index.php?/default_import/Tickets/Ticket/View/QSA-303-24324

Kind regards,

India Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment