Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 April 2015

FW: How to get started with Google Apps Sync


Kailas / Sanjivani


Somehow I did this

But , will it help promote B2B , in any way ?

Do we need to do anything further ?

hcp


From: Google Apps Sync Team [mailto:mail-noreply@google.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 5:00 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: How to get started with Google Apps Sync

Dear Google Apps Sync user,

Thanks for installing Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook®. This software will synchronize your calendar, contacts, email, notes, tasks and domain's global address list with Google Apps. Before you get started, there are a few things you should know about the current version of Google Apps:
  • Your journal entries will not synchronize with Google Apps.
  • Google Apps Sync will initially download up to 1GB of email from the Google Apps Server to your desktop. You can change this setting from the system tray menu. (learn more).
  • Your initial sync can take a long time, because there's a lot of email to download. To see your synchronization status, look at synchronization status in your system tray.
For more information, go here:
Thanks for using Google Apps Sync,
The Google Apps Sync Team

No comments:

Post a Comment