Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 April 2015

FW: B2B message blast


Dear Mr Pillai

I am sorry to learn that you have not received any positive response from the Corporate to whom you blasted your message

There could be a number of reasons why

All that I can suggest is to compose another - and better formatted - message and then target specific companies in your region / city , offering to go and visit them personally across the table

You may want to look up Donation Requests composed by other NGOs , on our page....... World  Wide  Wall

Especially , the photo / images attached

You may even consider preparing a short ( 30 seconds ) VIDEO about your activities and attach the same to your next message

I wish you better luck next time

hemen  parekh

PS:

Why not send your revised / improved Message to Ministers / MPs / MLAs of your State , from our page,



From: M K G Pillai [mailto:mkgp@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 3:21 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; sasi nair
Subject: B2B message blast

Dear Mr Parekh


We thank you for providing us facility to blast B2B message to Corporates looking for genuine and authentic NGOs to facilitate CSR donations .

I on behalf of LANDESA RURAL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTES  blasted some messages to corporates. However,  I have not 
received so far any response from any Corporates .

I would appreciate you advising me how to make it work for the benefit of the less privileged by providing help for women empowerment in a limited way ,we can help through Landesa which is doing its bit in collaboration with various Govts of Karnataka , West Bengal, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. 

Regards 
MK G Pillai 
Senior Advisor CSR
LANDESA 
MOB No.- +919810805971

No comments:

Post a Comment