Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 April 2015

influence Policy Makers


Nitin


In the attached tabulation sent to you earlier, I have marked out databases as follows :


Yellow background.................... OTHERS

RED letters................................. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT

GREEN letters...........................  STATE GOVERNMENT


This is not a comprehensive record of ALL the databases

From time to time , Sanjivani has sent to you some more

Eg:

>     Ministers of Central Government

>     Secretaries of Central Government

>    Chief Ministers of various State Governments

>   Secretaries of various State Governments



Display Table should appear as follows :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serial No ......Name of Person.................Designation / Post Held / Position..................Name of State ( or , say " Central Government " )

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am aware that , when a visitor selects a particular " STATE " , there is really , no point in repeating the STATE NAME , again and again , for all the records in the database

But,

For the visitor , it is a kind of " re-confirmation / re-assurance " that he is seeing the records pertaining to  what he selected !

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment