Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 April 2015

DUPLICATE REGISTRATIONS


Nitin,

>   Duplicate Registrations


This morning one Subscriber ( Dhanlakshmi ) has registered TWICE

Earlier too , I had pointed out 2/3 similar cases and requested you to eliminate those duplicate entries

May be , thru duplication , they are hoping to get 1000 Free email quota , TWICE  !

We must find a permanent solution to stop recurrence of this problem


>  Drop lists of " Organization Nature " ( wherever visible )

    You are going to ensure new additions to this , by 30th

    Just to keep you informed , at my request , one of my ex-colleague , Indrajit Sethi , registered yesterday , as " Freelancer "

I hope some more friends to register today

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment