Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 11 April 2015

RE: Start-up Saturday - How to Start a Start-up - From Idea to Execution


Dear Friend

Start - ups , hard-pressed for funds , will find our inexpensive Online Messaging service , extremely useful

Ask them to take a look at ,


regards

hemen parekh


From: icreate [mailto:info=icreate.org.in@mlsend2.com] On Behalf Of icreate
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 3:10 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Start-up Saturday - How to Start a Start-up - From Idea to Execution

Dear ,
Greetings from icreate!
Startup Saturday Ahmedabad, in association with GBG Ahmedabad, has organized an event "How to Start a Startup - From Idea to Execution". The details of the same are as follows:
Venue: CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad
Date: 11th April, 2015
Time: 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Entry: Free
This event will feature industry veteran like Samir Patel - Cofounder of Maprosys & InteractCRM along with successful start-ups like Gridle.io and Chai Wai. Mr Samir Patel will share insights on "The process of starting up, right from ideation to execution and beyond".
More details of the event can be found at - http://startupsaturday.headstart.in/event/648
icreate is community partner for the event.

icreate
This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com | Unsubscribe
Powered by MailerLite


No comments:

Post a Comment