Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 April 2015

FW: Missing Email Id's of UP MLA


Hon Shri Akhileshji Yadav,

Chief Minister

Uttar Pradesh

------------------------------------------


Dear Shri Akhileshji ,


Using page , " Influence Policy Makers " from my web site (   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  )  , people from all over India are able to send their CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS , to the MLAs of their respective States . People are providing very VALUABLE FEEDBACK in matters of GOVERNANCE / REFORMS


Except for the people of  UTTAR PRADESH  !


Because I could not upload the DATABASE of UP MLAs on my web site , since I could not find their E-MAIL IDs  !


No one understands it better than you that a TWO-WAY communication between the people and their elected representatives ( MLAs ) , leads to better ACCOUNTABILITY and reduces MIS-UNDERSTANDING


Influence Policy Makers , is just such a SOCIAL MEDIA platform


I would highly appreciate , if you could ask someone to enter the missing E-MAIL IDs in the attached list and return to me


If provided with similar lists ( Names / Designations / Email Ids ) , I would be happy to upload databases of,


>  Ministers of UP Government


>  Secretaries of UP Government


>  Any other categories of UP Govt  officials


Awaiting your favorable response

with regards,


hemen  parekh ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

Mumbai,


----------------------------------

CC:

Shri Alok Ranjan

Chief Secretary

Uttar Pradesh





From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 1:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Missing Email Id's of UP MLA

Dear Sir,

Please find Attached Excel File.


Thanks & Regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment