Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 October 2014

RE: Our Meeting


Dear Sree


No problem

I will await your intimation


In the meantime , I attach a  list of files containing all of my handwritten notes , sent to colleagues over the years

In this statement :

>    Yellow marked are already typed out ( some , even uploaded on..........www.hemenparekh.in  )

>   Red marked are some which might be of immediate interest to your team


Depending upon your interest , I could have these ( red-marked ) , pulled out for perusal by your team during your visit


In any case , during your visit , we should target to revive ( on local network ) ,


>   RecruitGuru.com

>  IndiaRecruiter.net

>  Order Execution System ( OES )


That will help us decide the future course of developmental effort - and the no of developer-resources to be deployed

regards ,

hemen
----------------------------------------------------------

Kailas :

Pl keep everything ready for the revival on local network as mentioned above - especially , connecting up the source-code with the respective databases , for various features to work

If you want me to talk to Abhinandan / Rahul Deodhar to come and help out , pl let me know

From: Tsreedhar [mailto:tsreedhar@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 1:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nirmit Parekh
Subject: Re: Our Meeting

I am working on it sir.i need 2 critical guys to come for the review.
Will get back soon sir
Good day
Sree


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.


-------- Original message --------
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date:07/10/2014 07:00 (GMT+05:30)
To: T Sreedhar <tsreedhar@tminetwork.com>
Cc: Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Our Meeting
Dear Sree

Have you been able to firm up the visit of your team to our office ?

regards

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment