Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 October 2014

RE: Advertising Opportunities

Dear Cassandra


Thank you for writing

May be I disappoint you but , on my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ) , I preach :

Stop Advertising  /  Start Marketing  "

But then , on internet , no one is perfectly right or thoroughly wrong !

If you find time to visit my site , do tell me where I am wrong !

Regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai , India

From: Cassandra Doxa [mailto:cdoxa@russelljohns.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 9:12 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Advertising Opportunities

Hi Hemen,

Are you currently doing any advertising? I would love to discuss some awesome opportunities with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,


--


cassandra doxa
media sales associate

Image removed by sender. Russell Johns
p.
727-431-0858 direct
p.
800-397-0070
f.
727-445-9380
5020 west linebaugh avenue
suite 210
tampa, fl 33624
Image removed by sender.


No comments:

Post a Comment