Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 May 2016

RE: Your Profile


Mekhola,

This is already a mouthful !

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 4:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; Prashant Sharma
Subject: Your Profile

Dear Sir,

As we would be  revamping our website, I would request you to go through your profile and add few more lines to it.  The same would be incorporated on our new website and our PPT subsequently. Below is the details :  

Hemen has thirty years of rich experience with India’s largest engineering company, Larsen & Toubro Limited. During this period, he held several senior profit centre head responsibilities and other leadership roles in HRD, Manufacturing, Exports and Strategic Planning. His last responsibility at Larsen & Toubro Limited was General Manager, Planning & Development and Exports. He has successfully completed many assignments at the CXO level across diverse industry sectors.

Hemen has a post-graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kansas, USA (1958). He has served as a member of Managing Councils of several engineering colleges and has represented Larsen & Toubro Limited on several professional bodies.


Many thanks,
Mekhola.


No comments:

Post a Comment