Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 May 2016

Re-Launch of B2B Web site


Dear Colleagues,

After a wait of nearly 8 months , we just re-launched this morning, the Mobile Friendly version of,


Thanks to a valuable suggestion by Prashant , we have added ( on the Home Page , itself ) , live feeds from the Twitter pages of :

Narendra Modiji /  Amitabh Kant ( CEO - NITI Aayog ) / Make in India

You may want to take a look when time permits

And , pass on this link to who-so-ever, you think might be interested


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment