Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Gujarati in Internet


Dear  Pareshbhai,

Just read your very informative article in today's Mumbai Samachar ( Interval ) re insufficient content in Gujarati language on the internet

I agree with you entirely

You bemoan the lack of info on internet re Gujarati Literary Giants , such as Kanti Madia , Suresh Joshi , Umashankar Joshi , Kanaiyalal Munshi etc

Having grown up reading their unforgettable literary creations , I feel sad that the current - and coming generations , will not get to access these on the Web ( - there is no question about any of them buying a hard copy ! )

I only hope that someone from their families , would create dedicated web sites devoted to their lives and their literature , as done by my nephew , Pinaki Meghani , in memory of his grand father ( and my maternal uncle ) , Shri Jhaverchand Meghani

On my own web site  (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , I have provided a hyperlink to this site ( My Mama )

Incidentally , talking about Gujarati content on the Web , you may feel happy to know that , you can find my own Poems ( Gujarati ) , there

with regards,



( click for my profile )

Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment